The Nigeria’s Chief of Defence Staff General AG Olonisakin and Army Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen TY Buratai unveiled the newly produced Mine Resistant Anti Ambush Protected Vehicle at the Nigerian Army Resource Centre (NARC) in Asokoro Abuja.
The Nigerian Army (NA) Chief desires to make the NA self sufficient in the production of Defence hardwares receive a boost in collaboration with Proforce Limited.
Proforce Limited is the first armored Vehicle manufacturer in the West, East and central Africa which specializes in the production of
- Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs)
- Armoured Tanks
- Armoured SUVs
- Armoured Cash-In-Transit Vehicles (CITs)
- Tactical Armoured Vehicles (TAVs)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV-Drones)
- Armoured Saloons and Sedans
- Bulletproof Helmets and Vests
- Military Trucks
- Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs)
- Armoured Boats and Marine Vessels
- Architectural Armouring (safe houses/rooms e.g. for banks and embassies).
Their Manufacturing plant is located in Ode-Remo, Ogun State, and its Corporate Headquarters is in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.